Drawing nearer

In seventeen days my first novel RESOLUTIONS will be published by TIRGEARR PUBLISHING.

Exciting times!  It's available now on Amazon for the great price of 99p/99c.
http://amzn.to/2uuKa7h

I've had quite a journey learning how to organise some of the pre-sale marketing and PR. My publisher has been very helpful with advice and support.  My local community has also stepped uo to the mark for me.

My husband came up with this lovely frame for me to take to my reading group and WI meetings.
 This created some interest and even convinced a few of the ladies to pre-order there and then from their phone.

The local paper has printed an article about me, which also created interest and a lot of amusement.
I have a few 'events' going into the diary, including a talk for next year and a publication 'party' in my village library.

It's been quite a learning curve, contacting book reviewers and bloggers, all who (so far!) have been very receptive and supportive. Friends and family have been supportive in sharing my posts also. There are many other ideas floating around and I'm off to explore them shortly. First though I have to get ready for my 'photo shoot' which is being sent to the WI regional magazine! Now where's the hair spray?


2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time for you Carol. The family are so proud of you and I know mum and dad would have been too! Keep us in touch with forthcoming events as would love to go to one of your talks.

    ReplyDelete

Meet Paul Smith

I 'm delighted to introduce the multi-talented Paul Smith to you.  Many Yorkshire writers (born or living here) are now familiar w...