Meet Paul Smith

I'm delighted to introduce the multi-talented Paul Smith to you. 


Many Yorkshire writers (born or living here) are now familiar with Paul as one of the founder members, with Edwin Rydberg, of the Promoting Yorkshire Authors site. A fabulous tool for everyone - talks, workshops, meetings - but more of that another time.

Paul has achieved such a lot on his writing journey, that it's easier (for me!) to let him tell you the story.

Go ahead Paul...

I've written two novels and three travel guides in my own name, a six part fantasy series plus some prequels and a sequel under the pen name Joseph Murphy-James and two Yorkshire Sagas under the name Annie Eileen Rogers.

I have also provided proof-reading and editing for some successful novels including Hell Holes, The Khan, The Mission, Sistaz Revenge (loved this one), Above and Beyond, Operation Underpants (and this one), Claudia, The Frenchman's Daughters, The President's Legionnaire and Wolf 359.

I‘ve been a volunteer technology writer for the IET, a Professional Engineering Institution of which I am a Fellow; many of my articles appear in newsletters, blogs and on the Yorkshire IET You Tube channel as short videos. I'm also a freelance writer for an academic technology journal and an active member of the Harrogate Writers’ Circle and my work features in competitions run by it and other writers guilds. My short story 'Change' about homelessness was shortlisted for Story Tyne 2019.



Like many writers, I’ve done other things with my life to pay the mortgage and keep the wolves from the door. Ask me about them if you’re interested but they include testing roles like Senior Management in FTSE 50 companies plus a stint growing an SME and helping others to expand theirs. For the record, I’m keen on technology and know a great deal about it.

 I founded and now run the Wise Grey Owl book promotion site that has achieved over 2M book views. You’ll find my blogs on Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook, mostly to assist in the marketing and sales of my own and other authors’ books.   

What did I say?

Here are the links to Paul's books - enjoy!



The Shires of York Series http://www.shiresofyork.com

5 comments:

  1. Impressive! How does Paul Smith find time to do all he does - does he sleep at all?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly Ann! Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX  BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT DR.DAVID ON  WHATSAPP  DIRECTLY +2347040654140 .

     My name is MICHEAL RACHEL. When I read a testimony online on how DR DAVID the great and most powerful spell caster helped to bring back Divorce husband or wife EX LOVER. I was wondering how this can be true, Because many have failed me in the past without any result from them. I just let the post pass by and move on to the forum. To my notice under again, Some person posted and said tested and trusted spell caster. After reading through the mail it was this same man DR DAVID she was talking about. So I have no other option than to really check up how he works. I was totally devastated when my beloved husband left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. I know it sounds weird but out of all the spell casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and trustful. More than his words, He brought my husband back and he made all my wishes come true. He is now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! I believe those who need help should get to him for help. May God continue to use you to save broken relationships. To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact DR DAVID wonders the ultimate spell caster contact him on his Email Address @ awesomespelltemple@gmail.com   or directly on his WhatsApp +2347040654140 ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. progressive motorcycle insurance is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. На платформе hydra сайт есть множество достоверных вариантов заработка. Большинство людей рассуждают, будто в интернете нет шансов стабильного заработка. В инете легко поднять деньги всякими способами. В представленной статье мы покажем пару достойных приемов, благодаря чему возможно получать стабильную прибыль, не отходя от компьютера.

    ReplyDelete

Meet Paul Smith

I 'm delighted to introduce the multi-talented Paul Smith to you.  Many Yorkshire writers (born or living here) are now familiar w...